Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Walking Dead Season 2 Trailer

The official trailer for The Walking Dead Season 2 has came out during the SDCC. Very exciting stuff to come in the series regardless if your familiar with the comic or not. For all my fellow comic heads did you notice when Rick said "to hell with the noise" Looks like gunfire will play a big big roll in attracting the dead.




Hershel Farm is going to be found.

Glenn is finally going to meet his love interest in Maggie and the TV counterpart is pretty hot. Props to Glenn's character ;) hahaha But my biggest observation is Tyreese being missed in the trailer.....in the comic Rick and the gang were supposed to run into Tyreese, his daughter, and her boyfriend on the way towards finding Hershel and his farm. I guess we'll have to wait and see.......is it October yet????

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    walkingdeadspoilers

    ReplyDelete